Wednesdays from 12 pm to 1 pm we do equipment training for licensed professionals in the healthcare field at our main office. For more information, please call or use the form on our Contact Us page to email.
What is your return policy?
Clearance & Special Order items are not returnable. Bathroom and Hygiene equipment and supplies are not returnable, unless item(s) received has/have been damaged during delivery, or otherwise has/have a manufacturer defect. CPAP and BiLEVEL items are NOT returnable or exchangeable. Please know your size before purchasing. All other items are returnable within 14 days from the date received. Items must be in original packaging. Items over $50 will have a 15% restocking fee applied to the refund. Customer is responsible for all shipping costs which will be deducted from the refund. All returns are inspected before a refund is issued. Any item returned as damaged that is deemed undamaged will be sent back, unless a refund has been requested; if a refund has been requested a 15% restocking fee will be applied to that refund. The customer may forgo return shipping charges by returning an item directly to our retail store. This may expedite the refund process, however the returned merchandise will still be inspected before a refund is issued minus a restocking fee if applicable. In purchasing products from our website or in our retail store, the customer agrees to all the above terms. All returns must be sent to:
ALLIED MEDCOR SERVICES, INC.
RE: RETURN DEPARTMENT
4638 E GRANT ROAD
TUCSON, AZ 85712
What qualifies my order for free local delivery?
- Your total order must be at least $50.00
- Your order must be placed by 12pm to get delivered same-day, otherwise it will get delivered the following business day
- Your “deliver to” address must be within the Tucson area.
What are your delivery fees?
- Benson & Sierra Vista – $65
- Mammoth, Red Rock, Rio Rico, & Sonoita – $55
- Green Valley, Oracle, Sahuarita, San Manuel, & Tubak – $49
- Marana, Picture Rocks, Saddlebrooke, & Three Points – $35
- Catalina, Oro Valley, North Tucson (85755), & Vail – $30
- Corona de Tucson, North Tucson (85704), & Rita Ranch – $20
What is your schedule for local delivery?
- We are available to deliver equipment Monday through Friday between 10am and 5pm, and supplies Monday through Friday between 10am and 3pm. All orders received before 1pm are eligible for same-day delivery, excluding Benson, Sierra Vista, and Vail. Orders placed after 1pm will be delivered the next business day.
Can I return Bathroom/Hygiene equipment?
NO. We do not accept returns on ANY bathroom item or hygiene equipment for any reason (unless your item was damaged during shipment). All sales on Bathroom/Hygiene equipment are final.
The Bathroom/Hygiene equipment I purchased doesn't fit in my bathroom, can I return it?
NO. We do not accept returns on ANY bathroom item or hygiene equipment for any reason (unless your item was damaged during shipment). All sales on Bathroom/Hygiene equipment are final. Because of this, we ask that you review the layout of your bathroom and the measurements of the bathroom item or hygiene equipment prior to purchasing. When in doubt, stop by our retail store to take a look at the products in-person.
PATIENT RESTRAINT ITEMS
What items are considered a restraint?
Here is a list of items that are considered a restraint and are not allowed in nursing homes of any kind:
- Hospital bed rails
- Wheelchair safety belts
- Wheelchair pommel cushions
- Hospital bed parameter mattresses, covers, or toppers
- Some hand rails
This may or may not be a complete list of items. Contact your care home for more information.
My family member is a fall-risk patient, and lives in a nursing home. Since rails are a restraint, what other options are available to me?
If your family member is falling out of bed, you have a few options available. The most common solution is to rent a Full-electric Low bed. The low beds have a bed height range of 9.5″-20″ from floor-to-frame which allows a caregiver to get the patient very low to the ground. The low bed in conjunction with a fall mat helps cushion a fall, possibly preventing serious injury.
Another option would be to install a hand rail. Some hand rails are still considered a restraint, but there are some hand rails such as the FREEDOM Grip® Bed Rail or the Halo Safety Ring which are allowed in nursing homes, and – more importantly – are not considered restraints. For some users, having a small handle attached to their bed lets them know where the edge of the bed is, which can sometimes prevent a fall.