Respironics LiquiCell® Nasal CPAP Cushions
Out of stock
For a soft and comfortable mask fit.
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Does not contain mercury
- Single use only
Directions for use:
- Clean and dry the area before applying (use alcohol prep pad or use other skin cleaning method)
- Peel the paper backing off completely
- Firmly press nasal CPAP cushion over the skin
- Remove nasal CPAP cushion and reapply if wrinkles develop
- Do not apply nasal CPAP cushion over current blisters, open skin or pre-existing skin conditions
- Gently remove from skin. Should nasal CPAP cushion become difficult to remove, use a mild lotion or skin sensitive oil to help with removal
- If skin shows signs of a new or increased irritation after application, remove, discontinue use and contact a physician or care provider
- Inspect for damage. Should nasal CPAP cushion become punctured and liquid contacts the eyes, flush immediately with clean water for 15 minutes. If irritation develops, contact a physician or care provider.
|Dimensions||12 × 7.25 × 0.25 in|