ResMed AirCurve™ 10 S with HumidAir™, ℞ Only
Out of stock
AirCurve™ 10 S
The ResMed AirCurve 10 S bilevel machine is ideal for sleep apnea patients who find it difficult to adjust to therapy on a continuous fixed-pressure machine.
The AirCurve 10 S is a fixed-pressure bilevel device that is ideal for noncompliant CPAP patients and delivers effective, comfortable therapy for a wide range of patients. It comes with an integrated humidifier and wireless communications capability.
The AirCurve 10 S also features optional Easy-Breathe waveform, Vsync leak compensation technology that provides patient–device synchrony, TiControl™ and adjustable trigger and cycle sensitivity.
- Using AirView™, ResMed’s cloud-based patient management system, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
- TiControl™ lets you set minimum and maximum time limits on either side of the patient’s spontaneous flow cycling, creating a window of opportunity for the patient to spontaneously cycle the breath and provide timely intervention during challenging conditions.
- Adjustable trigger and cycle can be used to optimize synchrony between the device and the patient’s own respiratory efforts.
- Vsync continuous leak management enables reliable delivery of therapy pressure while maintaining patient-device synchrony.
- Compatible with up to 15 L/min of supplemental oxygen in CPAP and S modes.
The Easy-Breathe pressure waveform mimics the wave shape of normal breathing and replicates it for your patients’ breathing comfort.
Climate Control comprises the HumidAir™ humidifier and the ClimateLineAir™ heated air tube and is designed to deliver constant, comfortable temperature and humidity levels and aims to minimize the common side effects of therapy to increase compliance.
|Dimensions||12.5 × 14.5 × 5.5 in|