HealthSmart® Standard Series Universal Wrist Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
Out of stock
This chic blood pressure monitor will fit into your lifestyle whether you use it at home or on the go. Stay on top of your blood pressure no matter where your day takes you. Bring it to the office or even on a trip.
Healthy living, simplified!
No uncertainty here – just large, easy-to-read blood pressure and heart rate numbers on digital screens. It is battery operated, so say good bye to cords that get in the way. Cuff fits 5 ¼ to 8 ½ inches. Monitor your progress on the go with an automatic average of your last 3 readings. Features include Visual BP Guide and irregular heartbeat detection. Easily keep track of past readings with the memory that stores as much as 120 readings and includes a date and time stamp
Keep it simple.
Track past readings with the memory that stores as much as 120 readings and includes a date and time stamp
- 120-Reading Memory Storage (60 each for 2 users) with date and time stamp
- Irregular heartbeat indicator
- Powered by batteries
- Visual BP Guide to compare results to World Health Organization standards
- Wrist cuff fits 5 ¼ to 8 ½ inches
- Clinically accurate
- Averages last 3 readings
- Measures 1.75 x 1.25 inches
- Includes: 1 LCD monitor, 1 wrist cuff, instruction manual and Quick Start Guide in English and Spanish, 2 AAA batteries and sleek storage case
- 3-Year limited warranty
|Dimensions||9 × 8 × 4 in|