HealthSmart® Select Series Upper Arm Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
Out of stock
This chic blood pressure monitor will fit into your lifestyle whether you use it at home or on the go. Stay on top of your blood pressure no matter where your day takes you. Bring it to the office or even on a trip.
Healthy living, simplified!
No uncertainty here – just large, easy-to-read blood pressure and heart rate numbers on digital screens. It is battery operated, so say good bye to cords that get in the way. If you prefer to use AC power, an adapter is sold separately. Standard arm cuff fits 11 ¾ to 16 ½ inches. Monitor your progress on the go with an automatic average of your last 3 readings. Features include Visual BP Guide and irregular heartbeat detection.
Keep it simple.
Track past readings with the memory that stores as much as 120 readings and includes a date and time stamp
- 120 reading memory (60 each for two users) with date and time stamp
- Clinically accurate results
- Backlit digital screen
- Averages last 3 readings
- Visual BP Guide compares results to World Health Organization standards
- Irregular heartbeat detector
- Uses 4 AA batteries (included) or AC adapter (sold separately)
- Measures 3.5 inches high and 2 inches wide
- Arm cuff fits 11 ¾ to 16 ½ inches
- Limited 5-year warranty
- Includes: 1 LCD monitor, 1 arm cuff, 4 AA batteries, instruction manual and Quick Start Guide in English and Spanish, AC adapter port (adapter sold separately) and sleek carrying case
- 5-year Limited warranty
|Dimensions||12 × 8 × 8 in|