DMI® Heavy Duty Bath and Shower Chair with Arms
A Lightweight Bath and Shower Chair Heavy Duty Enough to Support 350 Pounds
This sturdy DMI® shower chair will provide welcome relief if you have trouble standing or worries about falling in the shower. Shower with confidence knowing you have a stable place to sit. This bath chair will make showering easier and safer for people with disabilities, older people or those recovering from surgery or injuries. The chair’s frame is made from aluminum which is incredibly strong yet lightweight. The shower chair weighs only 13 pounds yet can support up to 350 pounds. The textured seat has drain holes so water won’t build up. And the suction cup rubber tips are slip resistant, giving the chair firm footing on wet surfaces.
- Shower with confidence knowing you have a sturdy chair to sit on. The back is removable so you can also use it as a bench.
- Frame is made from aluminum which is incredibly strong yet lightweight to lift and carry.
- Adjustable height seat has a textured, non-slip surface and drain holes to protect against water buildup.
- Slip-resistant, suction cup rubber tips give the chair a firmer footing on wet surfaces.
- The shower chairs weighs only 13 pounds but can support up to 350 pounds.
- Arms provide additional safety; back rest (removable) gives support.
- Seat height adjusts from 16 to 20 inches in 1 inch increments.
- Seat width: 19 inches; seat depth: 13 inches
- Legs measure 19.5 inches across and 20.5 inches from front to back.
- Total dimensions: 21 x 21 x 32 inches
- Weight: 13 pounds
- Weight capacity: 350 pounds
- Easy no-tool assembly
- Contains latex
- Blow-molded plastic seat and backrest
- Seat height adjusts from 16” to 20” in 1” increments
- Seat width: 19”
- Seat depth: 13”
- Width between arms 19”
- Tool-free assembly
- Weight: 13 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs.
|Dimensions||20 × 14 × 26 in|