DMI® 27″ Wood Dressing Aid Stick
Out of stock
The Ideal Dressing Stick to Help with Clothing and Retrieving Items
The DMI Wood Dressing Aid Stick carries hooks on each end that will assist you in everyday living by reducing excessive bending and stretching. Its durable wood construction is made to last. The dressing stick’s easy-to-grip lightweight design is ideal for those with limited dexterity.
On one end, the vinyl-coated hook is great for removing jackets, shirts and other clothing as well as retrieving hard-to-reach items. A small hook is attached to the other end which assists with zippers on coats, jackets and sweatshirts.
- This dressing aid stick is the perfect tool to help with clothing as well as retrieving items. Both ends of the stick have unique hooks that will assist you in everyday living by reducing excessive stretching and bending.
- On one end, the vinyl-coated hook is great for removing and putting on jackets, shirts and other clothing. It is also helpful in retrieving hard-to-reach items on the floor, behind the couch or across the table.
- A small metal hook is attached to the other end that assists with zippers on jackets, coats and sweatshirts.
- Durable wood construction is made to last.
- Easy-to-grip, lightweight design
|Dimensions||28.5 × 5 × 3 in|